Information sheet: Covid – HIV questionnaire
As the Covid-19 containment measures ramp up around the world, different countries implement different strategies, and health systems are overwhelmed to varying degrees. Generating high-quality evidence on the impact of Covid-19 and related measures on both the quality of life and the management of HIV in different settings, will help provide guidance for decision-making and better preparedness in case of future pandemics. In this light, researchers based at the University of Antwerp (Belgium) have designed a small study in collaboration with Sensoa and EATG to investigate the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on HIV care and the well-being of persons living with HIV (PLHIV).
Aims of the ICPCovid-HIV study:
1. To identify possible consequences of the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic on the quality of life of PLHIV
2. To assess access of PLHIV to healthcare services and HIV treatment
3. To compare the impact of different Covid-19 containment measures in different countries on the quality of life and management among PLHIV
4. To identify associations between specific antiretroviral regimens and Covid-19 incidence and/or Covid-19 clinical outcomes
If you agree to participate:
- You will be asked to fill a web-based questionnaire by clicking the link/button below. It should take you at most 10 minutes to complete the survey.
- Your participation is voluntary, and you can stop at any time
- All data will be processed anonymously
- Your answers will contribute to a better understanding of the ongoing outbreak and guide decisions for its management